In 2013 was created Maven Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Maven Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, SV Angel, AME Cloud Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, WI Harper Group, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, WI Harper Group, AME Cloud Ventures.
The current fund was established by Jim Scheinman. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Robotics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zoom Communications, Cruise Automation, Epic!. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Maven Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Maven Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
|5M||15 Sep 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|12M||18 Sep 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|9M||07 Mar 2018||United States, Palo Alto|
|3M||27 Apr 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|30M||29 Jan 2019||United States, Redwood City|
|1M||01 Jan 2014||United States, Redwood City|
|7M||22 May 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||19 Feb 2015||United States, Winston-Salem|
|10M||24 Apr 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||12 Nov 2013||United States, Los Angeles|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.