In 2013 was created Maven Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Maven Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, SV Angel, AME Cloud Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, WI Harper Group, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, WI Harper Group, AME Cloud Ventures.
The current fund was established by Jim Scheinman. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Robotics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zoom Communications, Cruise Automation, Epic!. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Maven Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Maven Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|Business Today||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Concrete Rose Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Conrad Labs||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|D-Ax Corporate Venture Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|DEFTA Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|eVolution Global Partners||-|
|Merseyside Special Investment Fund||England, Liverpool, United Kingdom|
|Michael Grabner Media GmbH||Austria, Vienna|
|National Education Association||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Ningbo Zeshi Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Sandhills Global||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Stevens Creek Ventures||Cheyenne, United States, Wyoming|
|Tenacious Ventures||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|The Venture Center||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
Nest Genomics (YC W22)
|$8M||10 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||02 Aug 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|21 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||07 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||26 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||02 May 2022||California, United States|
|$10M||01 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$225K||24 Jan 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$6M||10 Jan 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Hello Heart, a heart health digital therapeutics solution, has completed a $45m Series C led by IVP.
– Hello Heart’s existing investors, including Khosla Ventures, BlueRun Ventures, Maven Ventures, and Resolute Ventures also participated in the round.
– Hello Heart’s mission is to empower people to manage and improve their heart health using digital technology.
– DeltaTrainer, a one-on-one remote personal training company, announced today that it has raised a $3.3m round of seed funding led by TenOneTen Ventures, with participation from Alpha Edison, Maven, and other angel investors.
– Funds will be used to hire technical talent, expand the company’s roster of personal trainers, and for marketing and customer acquisition.
– DeltaTrainer provides one-on-one personal training virtually by tracking a user’s movements via Apple Watch motion analysis. The company uses machine learning to scale the capability of real fitness experts, based on hundreds of proprietary automations that estimate strength, tailor workouts, and interpret workout data. Each client is paired with a real human trainer who provides individualized pacing and form feedback, expert motivation, and personalized workouts that integrate the equipment that clients already have and use at home.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.