This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Mango Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in San Francisco.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 14 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Aside from Mango Capital, start-ups are often funded by Sigma Prime Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, Y Combinator and 7 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, GGV Capital, Two Sigma Ventures and also 11 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Fathom Capital, Y Combinator, Two Sigma Ventures.
The fund was created by Robin Vasan. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Search Engine, Information Technology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. NS1, Prisma, Imperative Execution are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.