LOUD Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Columbus. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Darshan Vyas, Navin Goyal. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the LOUD Capital, startups are often financed by Rev1 Ventures, Social Capital, Rise of the Rest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NCT Ventures, Social Capital, Rise of the Rest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WillowWorks, Social Capital, Rise of the Rest.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SafeChain, Xaptum, Genetesis. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Network Security.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from LOUD Capital is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|AE Ventures||Easton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Big Red Ventures||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|Foundation Holdings||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|GAIN Capital||Maryland, New Jersey, United States|
|Gannett Co Inc||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Jinling Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Lonsdale Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Meilong Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Oriental Patron||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Pathfinder||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Saban Capital Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Shanghua Hegui Touzi||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|Sundaram Finance||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Taprogge||Germany, Hesse, Hessen|
|Vortex Partners||Addison, Texas, United States|
|Wells Street Capital||-|
|Xinyu Tongrong Gongxing Touzi||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|$8M||21 Nov 2022||Lake Forest, Illinois, United States|
|$12M||21 Jun 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$9M||13 Apr 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$3M||08 Mar 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||04 Feb 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|22 Sep 2021||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$5M||26 Jan 2021||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$1M||15 Jan 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$350K||01 Oct 2019||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
– SupplyHive, a Chicago, IL-based provider of Supplier Performance Management Technology, closed a $2m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Loud Capital with participation from Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund and Cleveland Avenue-CAST US.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its sales and marketing efforts and further product development and integrations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.