In 2012 was created Lightstone Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Earlens Corporation, Bold Penguin, Locana. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Medical Device. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Lightstone Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Advanced Technology Ventures, Vertex Ventures HC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures HC, Atlas Venture, Windham Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Vertex Ventures HC, Windham Venture Partners.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Lightstone Ventures performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|CenterSquare Investment Management||Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting, United States|
|Lakehouse Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Pirata Capital Management||-|
|River Cities Capital Funds||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Saltwater Ventures||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Souter Investments||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|The Poarch Band of Creek Indians||Alabama, Atmore, United States|
|$90M||18 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||01 Apr 2021||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$95M||08 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||04 Jan 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$55M||16 Dec 2020||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$100M||14 Dec 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$62M||01 Dec 2020||California, United States|
|$42M||23 Nov 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Vigil Neuroscience, a biotechnology company harnessing the power of microglia for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, announced the completion of a $90m Series B financing to further advance Vigil’s proprietary pipeline of microglia-targeted medicines for the treatment of neurodegeneration.
– The financing was led by Vida Ventures with participation from existing investors Atlas Venture, Northpond Ventures and Hatteras Venture Partners as well as new investors including Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Cormorant Asset Management, Invus, OrbiMed, Rock Springs Capital, Deep Track Capital, Logos Capital, Pivotal bioVenture Partners, and Lightstone Ventures.
– Alchemab Therapeutics from Cambridge, England, UK develops a platform that enables the identification of novel drug targets and therapeutics on the basis of patient B-cell antibody repertoires.
– The company raised £60m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by RA Capital Management, with participation from Lightstone Ventures, Data Collective VC (DCVC), DHVC, SV Health Investors and the Dementia Discovery Fund.
– The new investment will be used to advance the company’s target-agnostic drug discovery platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.