Liberty Global Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Englewood. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wananchi Group, Delivery Agent, Aviatrix Systems.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Liberty Global Ventures, startups are often financed by Comcast Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Spark Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Comcast Ventures, Techstars, Sutter Hill Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Foundry Group, Comcast Ventures, Alumni Ventures Group.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Liberty Global Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Accelerant Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Rongsheng Chuangfu||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shanghai Chunshang Shangmao||China, Shanghai|
|Sharkey Goldstein Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Silicon Pastures||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|Tpaga||Buenaventura, Colombia, Valle del Cauca|
|Unitus Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Vinci Venture Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Wise Wells||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Yintai Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$45M||04 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$1B||18 Nov 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$12M||13 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$200M||08 Sep 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||17 Aug 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$75M||23 Feb 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$525M||07 Jan 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$96M||06 Jan 2021||Colorado, United States|
|$30M||20 Oct 2020||Milpitas, California, United States|
– Zeotap, a customer data platform (CDP) headquartered in Berlin, Germany, announced that it closed a $11 million extension to its series C round, bringing its total capital raised to $90 million.
– Participating investors included Liberty Global Ventures, which CEO Daniel Heer says will support Zeotap as it invests in product R&D and workforce expansion.
– The adoption of CDPs is expected to grow as companies look to better use data to improve customer experiences. While some research suggests that CDP uptake has been hampered by data immaturity, the global CDP market is anticipated to reach $15.3 billion in value by 2026.
– Aviatrix from Santa Clara provides cloud networking and security software for enterprises.
– The company raised $200m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by TCV with participation from new investors Insight Partners and Tiger Global, and existing investors CRV, Formation 8, General Catalyst, Greenspring Associates, Ignition, Liberty Global Ventures, Meritech Capital and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling the worldwide sales and support operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.