Clearstone Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Santa Monica.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Clearstone Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, NeoCarta Ventures, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mayfield Fund, NeoCarta Ventures, Evercore Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mayfield Fund, Kleiner Perkins, NeoCarta Ventures.
The fund was created by Bill Elkus. The overall number of key employees were 5.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Mobile. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayPal, AOptix Technologies, Aceva Technologies. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Clearstone Venture Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. This Clearstone Venture Partners works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2006.
|6B||16 Nov 2018||India, Ahmedabad|
|01 Apr 2005||Panama, San Francisco|
|7M||01 Dec 2006|
|25M||01 May 2006||United States, Sunnyvale|
|8M||17 Apr 2006||United States, Mountain View|
|10M||05 Jun 2006||United States, Irvine|
|6M||30 Mar 2011||India, Mumbai|
|5M||29 Mar 2007||India, Mumbai|
|11M||14 Aug 2007||United States, Costa Mesa|
At The Pool
|15 May 2013||United States, Santa Monica|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.