In 1960 was created Kauffman Foundation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Kansas City. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Kauffman Foundation performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Kauffman Foundation is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Kauffman Foundation, startups are often financed by MPM Capital, Avalon Ventures, Winklevoss capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MPM Capital, Tuesday Capital, Transmedia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tuesday Capital, Stanford University, Square 1 Bank.
The fund was created by Ewing Marion Kauffman. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Business Development. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NextGenVest, Aratana Therapeutics, AngelList The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Baylor Angel Network||Texas, United States, Waco|
|Camac Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Diamond Edge Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Gapminder VC||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Hildred Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Hongjun Technology||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Israel Discount Bank||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Kapital Partners||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Lead Angels Network||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Merrill Lynch IBK Positions||Albany, New York, United States|
|Midven||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|New Markets Venture Partners||Fulton, Maryland, United States|
|Oresund Capital||Denmark, Hellerup, Hovedstaden|
|Startup Caucus||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Tauber Family Foundation Inc.||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Terrace Mile||Japan, Miyazaki, Miyazaki Prefecture|
|Twelve Dimensional Network Culture||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|12 Jul 2022||Bentonville, Arkansas, United States|
|$3M||22 Mar 2022||-|
|$5M||15 Feb 2022||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
Omni Circle Group
|$360K||12 Jan 2022||Topeka, Kansas, United States|
|$250K||09 Nov 2021||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|$9M||25 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||30 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|26 Sep 2018||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Digital Sandbox KC
|$950K||10 Jul 2018||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
– Founders First Capital Partners is a revenue-based finance and advisory support investment platform for underserved small businesses.
– The company closed the initial close of its $9m Series A financing.
– The round was led by The Rockefeller Foundation and the Surdna Foundation with participation from Kauffman Foundation through the Capital Access Lab Fund at ImpactAssets, LivingCities Blended Catalyst Fund, Spring Point Partners, The Impact Seat and Lindmor Foundation.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the deployment of its $100m credit facility from Community Investment Management to fund 400 companies and expand into new regions across the United States.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.