In 2014 was created Jaws Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Greenwich.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Jaws Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Jaws Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Cloud Computing. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rubicon Global, Lytro, Lyric.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the Jaws Ventures, startups are often financed by Thrive Capital, New Enterprise Associates, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Barry Sternlicht, New Enterprise Associates, Founders Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Henry Kravis, Accel, Thrive Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Logo Ventures||Turkey, Istanbul|
|CoCoon Ignite Ventures||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Boundary Capital Partners LLP||United Kingdom, London|
|Southern California Public Radio||United States, Pasadena|
|Southeast Interactive Technology Funds||United States, Morrisville|
|China Guanghua Foundation||China, Beijing|
|China Merchants Group||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Satter Investment Management||United States, Chico|
|HDI Global SE||Germany, Schönebeck (Elbe)|
|VestedWorld||United States, Chicago|
|University of Toronto||Canada, Toronto|
|Cherub Fund||United States, Lexington|
|New State Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|Marstar Alternative Investments||-|
|Alliance Health||United States, Fayetteville|
|Zima Innovation & Invest Management||China, Zhuhai|
|Dana Holding Corporation||United States, Maumee|
|$86M||30 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$750M||09 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$110M||02 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
Made In Cookware
|$5M||03 Apr 2019||United States, Austin|
|$7M||05 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|$20M||12 Jul 2018||United States, New York|
|$30M||27 Jun 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$16M||02 May 2018||United States, Chicago|
|$15M||20 Feb 2018||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.