JamJar Investments is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the JamJar Investments, startups are often financed by Hambro Perks Ltd., Will Neale, Theo Osborne. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, Force Over Mass Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, dmg ventures.
The current fund was established by Adam Balon, Jon Wright, Katie Marrache, Richard Reed. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from JamJar Investments the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. This JamJar Investments works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Deliveroo, CHRONEXT, Simba Sleep The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Mobile Apps. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
|17M||11 May 2021|
|3M||07 Dec 2020|
|2M||27 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|3M||04 Aug 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|11M||21 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||30 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, South Oxfordshire|
|20M||22 May 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|6M||10 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||06 Jan 2020||United Kingdom, London|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.