Hambro Perks Ltd. appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fair, FloodFlash, Tootle. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Insurance, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The average startup value when the investment from Hambro Perks Ltd. is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
This organization was formed by Dominic Perks, Rupert Hambro. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Hambro Perks Ltd., startups are often financed by Wayra, Volker Hirsch, Theo Osborne. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Seedcamp, JamJar Investments, InsurTech Gateway. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Force Over Mass Capital, Theo Osborne, Upscale.
|$5M||05 Nov 2021||-|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||13 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||28 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||31 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Peppy Health Ltd
|$9M||27 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||29 Mar 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$18M||09 Feb 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||02 Feb 2021||Castle Point, England, United Kingdom|
– Trade Ledger has raised £13.5m in Series A funding.
– Point72 Ventures led the round, with Foundation Capital, who led the debt tranche closed previously, Court Lorenzini, founder of DocuSign, Hambro Perks, and other existing investors participating.
– Trade Ledger exists to enable lenders to provide credit to small and medium enterprises (SMEs), by showing them at a glance the information they need to make good decisions.
– Trade Ledger’s platform puts the customer experience at the heart of the process and expands credit distribution without increasing risk.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.