In 2011 was created dmg ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. dmg ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this dmg ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from dmg ventures is 100-500 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the dmg ventures, startups are often financed by Time Warner Investments, Social Capital, Pathfinder. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oak Investment Partners, Stride.VC, Pathfinder. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rocket Internet, Oak Investment Partners, Intel Capital.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Taboola, Cazoo, YOPA. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Retail.
|200M||20 May 2021|
|6M||26 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|31M||23 Jun 2020|
|6M||01 Oct 2019||United Kingdom, London|
Bustle Digital Group
|30M||07 Jun 2019||United States, New York|
|10M||21 Jan 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|01 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, London|
Live Better With
|7M||15 Jun 2018||United Kingdom, London|
|15 Jan 2018||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
– Zilch, a London, UK-based buy now, pay later lender, raised $110M of debt and equity funding as part of an extended Series B round. – Funding came from Goldman Sachs Asset Management and DMG Ventures (the venture capital arm of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc) and others. – The company intends to use the funds to accelerate plans to launch in the US and continue to grow in the UK. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.