Force Over Mass Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Code Kingdoms, Penfold, Gojimo. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Information Technology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Martijn de Wever, Theo Osborne. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Force Over Mass Capital works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Force Over Mass Capital the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Force Over Mass Capital, startups are often financed by Theo Osborne, Techstars London Accelerator, Seedcamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ascension Ventures Limited, London Co-Investment Fund, Initial Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Initial Capital, Startup Funding Club, London Co-Investment Fund.
|409K||01 Oct 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||16 Aug 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||06 May 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||22 May 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|01 Oct 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1000K||03 Oct 2017||United Kingdom, Lewes|
|6M||01 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|25 Nov 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|11 Feb 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||14 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.