Group 11 appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main department of described VC is located in the Beverly Hills. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Group 11, startups are often financed by Innovation Endeavors, Oren Dobronsky, Crosslink Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wicklow Capital, Oren Dobronsky. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, Crosslink Capital, Wicklow Capital.
The current fund was established by Dovi Frances. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Group 11 is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Group 11 performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketplace, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Addepar, Sunbit, Tango Card.
Funds with similar focus
|$154M||12 Oct 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$12M||06 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$100M||18 May 2022||-|
|$22M||22 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||20 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$22M||19 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$275M||13 Oct 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$57M||29 Sep 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$250M||11 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Papaya Global announced a $250m Series D funding round.
– The round was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners and joined by Tiger Global, with participation from existing investors Greenoaks Capital, IVP, Scale Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alkeon Capital, Workday Ventures, Access Industries and Group 11.
– Funding will be used to continue Papaya’s rapid expansion and accelerate the recruitment of rapidly growing companies (pre/post IPO) and Fortune 5000 clients.
– Papaya, the global people management platform for the remote work era – which tripled its revenue in 2020 – provides a radically simple solution for managing and paying all types of global workers in full compliance, from onboarding to payments, in over 140 countries.
– HomeLight, a real estate technology platform, secured $263m in debt financing.
– The financing was led by Zeev Ventures and joined by Group 11, Stereo Capital, Menlo Ventures and Lydia Jett of the SoftBank Vision Fund.
– The financing brings HomeLight’s valuation to $1.6 billion.
– The company plans to triple its revenue to over $300 million in 2021.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.