IDEA Fund Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Durham.
This organization was formed by David P. Rizzo, John Cambier, Lister Delgado. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This IDEA Fund Partners works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Distil Networks, Social Solutions, Allvision. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, E-Commerce.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the IDEA Fund Partners, startups are often financed by OCA Ventures, Grotech Ventures, Core Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alerion Ventures, Triangle Angel Partners, Techstars Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, OCA Ventures, Battery Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Avva Technology Pte Ltd||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Brain Corp||California, San Diego, United States|
|Brama One Ventures||Indonesia, Jawa Timur, Surabaya|
|Changchun UP Optotech Co., Ltd.||Changchun, China, Jilin|
|Chasestone Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Crescendix||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Deerfield Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Gradiente Sgr||Italy, Padua, Veneto|
|Scripps Networks||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
|Shanghai Xiangyi Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Shanghai|
|SOUL FI||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Supreme Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Trellis Bioscience||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Venture Farm||California, Irvine, United States|
|VivaKi||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Zhejiang Ausun Pharmaceutical||China, Jiangsu, Taizhou|
|$10M||13 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$39M||27 Jul 2022||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|$4M||20 Jun 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||07 Jun 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$3M||27 May 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$2M||16 Apr 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|11 Apr 2022||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|$8M||08 Mar 2022||Ontario, California, United States|
|$6M||27 Jan 2022||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
– Pendo from Raleigh, NC, provides a solution for companies to bridge the gap between how users expect software to work and their experience actually using it.
– Series F $150m round led by B Capital Group with participation from Silver Lake Waterman and existing investors Battery Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Tiger Global Management, FirstMark Capital, Geodesic Capital, IDEA Fund Partners and Contour Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate global expansion, strategic acquisitions and continued innovation in the platform.
– Payzer is a mobile and cloud-based Field Service Management software provider based in Charlotte.
– The company raised $23m in Series D funding led by Harbert Growth Partners with participation from Grotech Ventures, Route 66 Ventures, Ferguson Ventures, IDEA Fund Partners, and Alerion Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach across HVAC, plumbing, electric, roofing, and other specialty trade markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.