In 2012 was created Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Tel Aviv.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, startups are often financed by Slow Ventures, PLUS Ventures, Magma Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Microsoft Accelerator, Springtide Ventures, Rutledge Vine Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Magma Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, Vertex Ventures Israel.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Analytics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OwnBackup, Spotinst, Siemplify.
Funds with similar focus
|24 Jun 2017||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|07 Jun 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|26 Jan 2017||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$5M||12 Dec 2016||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|07 Jul 2016||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|13 Mar 2016||Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||06 Mar 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|02 Feb 2016||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||17 Nov 2015||Israel, North District, Israel|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.