Albion Capital Group is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Albion Capital Group is 5-10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This Albion Capital Group works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Celoxica, Vibrant Energy, Innovation Broking Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Software.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Albion Capital Group, startups are often financed by Spark Ventures, Nesta Ventures, Scottish Equity Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Notion, Winton Ventures, UCLB. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IQ Capital, Carbon Trust, Winton Ventures.
|4M||24 Mar 2014||United Kingdom, Glasgow|
|122K||09 Jun 2014||United States, Livingston|
Green Highland Renewables
|1M||14 Oct 2014||United Kingdom, Perth|
|6M||14 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||25 Jun 2021||United States, American Fork|
|10M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Livingston|
|786K||25 Jun 2021|
|87K||25 Jun 2021|
|840K||25 Jun 2021|
|964K||25 Jun 2021|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.