IndieBio appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the IndieBio, startups are often financed by SOSV, Velocity, Enterprise Ireland. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, Supernode Ventures, Starlight Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, True Ventures, New Crop Capital.
The current fund was established by Arvind Gupta, Bill Liao.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this IndieBio performs on 28 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from IndieBio is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Girihlet, Sun Genomics, BeeFlow. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Biotechnology. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|09 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|07 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||30 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500K||25 Nov 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|23 Nov 2022||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|18 Nov 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|17 Nov 2022||Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland|
Harmony Baby Nutrition
|01 Nov 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||26 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Beeflow, a startup that announced the close of a $8.3m Series A round, is looking to both save the bees and help farmers be more efficient and effective at the same time.
– The financing round was led by Ospraie Ag Science, with participation from Future Ventures’ Steve Jurvetson, Jeff Wilke, Vectr Ventures, SOSV’s IndieBio and Grid Exponential.
– The startup uses proprietary scientific technology that essentially makes bees healthier, particularly in cold weather.
– A wealth of research led the company to understand that certain plant-based foods and molecules, when fed to the bees, can reduce the mortality rate of bees by up to 70 percent, and help them perform better in colder weather.
– You might be wondering what I mean by performance. That’s fair.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.