The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
This organization was formed by Doug Kingsley, Eugene Nogi, Mike Pehl, Roshen Menon, Russell Pyle.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Enterprise Applications. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ThinkHR
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Guidepost Growth Equity, startups are often financed by SaaS Capital, Kennet Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Accelerator Fund||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Ascletis||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
|Bizdom||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Brightbridge Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Chinese Consortium||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|[email protected]||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|Fierce Capital||Andalucia, Málaga, Spain|
|First Bourne Accelerator||Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom|
|Franklin Capital Corporation||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Fuli Capital||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Infcurion Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Inspire Growth Wales||Cardiff, United Kingdom, Wales|
|Japan Business Systems||Japan, Minato|
|Lowe's Innovation Labs||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Morningside Private Investors||Connecticut, Ridgefield, United States|
|Reuters Venture Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|RFT Investment Company||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Taurus Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Deep Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|U Banquet Group Holding||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$200M||15 Sep 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$70M||17 Mar 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$150M||26 Aug 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$35M||26 May 2021||Pasching, Oberosterreich, Austria|
|$150M||17 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Elements Global Services
|$20M||14 Aug 2020||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$31M||29 Oct 2019||Braintree, Massachusetts, United States|
Traction on Demand
|16 Sep 2019||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|20 Jun 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Atheneum, a platform for companies to conduct and analyze research sourced through virtual interviews and surveys with stakeholders, has raised $150m funding.
– The funding was led by Guidepost Growth Equity with participation from unnamed limited partners, existing investors Crosslantic Capital Management, Michael Brehm and Vogel Communications Group, and Atheneum’s founding management team.
– The startup was founded in Berlin a little over a decade ago and now has a second base in New York.
– It is already profitable.
– Tractive, the most trusted GPS device in the world for providing round-the-clock, real-time location tracking for dogs and cats, announced that it has closed $35 million in growth funding led by Guidepost Growth Equity. The investment will accelerate innovation and adoption of the company’s industry-leading pet tracking device, which currently serves over 400,000 active subscribers across 175 countries, the largest network in the world.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.