Building Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Building Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Computer, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Built Robotics, Built Robotics, Join
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Building Ventures, startups are often financed by Borealis Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, ZhenFund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Presidio Ventures, Next47, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, ZhenFund, Ground Up Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Beyondsoft Corp||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Brooklyn Ventures||Leusden, Netherlands, Utrecht|
|Colina Capital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Danisco A/S||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Flexpoint Ford||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Hudson River Trading||New York, New York, United States|
|Jianke||China, Guangdong Province, Panyu District|
|NIBC Bank N.V.||The Hague, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|OC Service Academy Angels||-|
|RHB Bank Berhad||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Shenze Chuangy||China, Shanghai|
|Summa Equity||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Thompson Street Capital Partners||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Titan Capital||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Women's Growth Capital Fund||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Xmark Opportunity Funds||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|$6M||07 Dec 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||30 Nov 2022||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$70M||15 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||21 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||08 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||02 May 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$64M||07 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$44M||01 Nov 2021||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
– Aeroseal, LLC from Dayton develops technologies to seal ducts and walls.
– Company raised $22m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures with participation from Energy Impact Partners and Building Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale the company’s R&D, marketing team, and increase support of its dealer network.
– GoContractor is a construction worker onboarding and compliance tracking digitization platform provider.
– Series A $5m round led by Building Ventures and Ironspring with participation from existing investors.
– The new investment will be aimed at further scaling across the US and European markets, growing its sales, support and marketing teams, and increasing investment in its research and development organization located in Ireland.
– GoContractor provides a worker and subcontractor onboarding and data management solution that exclusively focuses on training, managing, and connecting general contractors with their workers and subcontractors in the construction industry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.