|$17M||17 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$18M||02 Jun 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$230M||07 Apr 2021||Midland, Texas, United States|
|$30M||12 Mar 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$110M||03 Mar 2020||Midland, Texas, United States|
|$7M||24 Sep 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$91M||06 Aug 2019||Chiyoda|
|$100M||01 Aug 2019||California, United States|
|$114M||08 May 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
– Taster has raised a $37m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Octopus Venture, Battery Ventures, Latitude (LocalGlobe), HeartCore, Rakuten, GFC and Founders Future.
– The company operates dozens of restaurants that only exist on food delivery platforms.
– You can’t book a table — there is no table.
– Taster has been focusing on five street food-inspired concepts so far — Bian Dang (Taiwanese food), A Burgers (plant-based burgers), Mission Saigon (Vietnamese food), Out Fry (Korean food) and Stacksando (Japanese street food).
– After that, Taster has opened dozens of kitchens across 40 different cities and listed its kitchens on food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.