In 1982 was created Venture Investors, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Madison. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Venture Investors works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Venture Investors, startups are often financed by Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, Novartis Venture Fund, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wisconsin Investment Partners, Novartis Venture Fund, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wisconsin Investment Partners, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners.
The fund was created by John Neis, Roger Ganser. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Juventas Therapeutics, Alfalight, FluGen. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Manufacturing. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|$9M||10 Jun 2020||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$40M||08 Jun 2020||Minnesota, United States|
|$17M||28 Feb 2020||Colorado, United States|
|$17M||16 Jan 2020||Westminster, Colorado, United States|
|$17M||21 Dec 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$54M||08 Apr 2019||Minnesota, United States|
|$7M||08 Nov 2018||Colorado, United States|
|$7M||17 Oct 2018||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$15M||01 Aug 2018||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
– Iterion Therapeutics, a venture-backed, clinical stage biotechnology company developing novel cancer therapeutics, has raised $17m in a Series B financing.
– The round was led by Lumira Ventures, with the participation of existing investors, including SantÃ© Ventures, as well as new investors Venture Investors, GPG Ventures, and Viva BioInnovator.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.