GP Bullhound appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spotify, Klarna, Avito. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, SaaS.
The typical startup value when the investment from GP Bullhound is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This GP Bullhound works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by Christian Lagerling, Hugh Campbell, Manish Madhvani, Per Roman. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the GP Bullhound, startups are often financed by Northzone, Bonsai Venture Capital SCR, e.ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Creandum, Edastra Venture Capital, FJ Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Northzone, Accel, ePlanet Capital.
|$25M||14 Jul 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$5M||29 Apr 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$531M||31 Mar 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$155M||03 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||01 Dec 2020||Willistown Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$11M||26 Aug 2020||Stockholm County|
|27 May 2020||England|
|$2M||15 Apr 2020||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$500M||17 Feb 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Whoop, a Boston MA-based human performance company, raised $200M in Series F funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from IVP, Cavu Ventures, Thursday Ventures, GP Bullhound, Accomplice, NextView Ventures and Animal Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to invest in research and development to build the future of wearable technology, expand hiring across engineering, data science and analytics, acquire leading technology companies to evolve the membership offering, and enter new markets through strategic international expansion.
– Lingokids from Madrid is a provider of an early learning platform.
– Series C $40m round brings company valuation to $100m.
– The round was led by an undisclosed investor, with participation from GP Bullhound and existing investors HV Capital and Ravensburger, among others.
– The new investment will be used for further international expansion, development of new and engaging forms of content for kids, as well as global hiring, especially for the platform engineering and development teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.