Edastra Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Edastra Venture Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The main office of this VC is situated in Stockholm. The fund is located in Sweden, Europe.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Along with Edastra Venture Capital, start-ups are often financed by Northzone, GP Bullhound, Industrifonden. The fund often co-invests with GP Bullhound, Northzone, Inbox Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Northzone, Norrsken Foundation, Industrifonden, as well as 2 other investors.
The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Billogram, Fishbrain, Matsmart are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Sweden. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Food and Beverage, Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund was established by Joakim Dal, Robert Ahldin. Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.