In 2014 was created Global Insurance Accelerator, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Des Moines.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RE-Sure Inc, Cowbell Cyber Inc. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Insurance.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Global Insurance Accelerator, startups are often financed by Alchemist Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VTF Capital, Tri-Valley Ventures, ManchesterStory Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Mobility Accelerator, Techstars, Startupbootcamp FinTech Mumbai.
Funds with similar focus
|Brigus Capital||Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Goldman Sachs Bank USA||New York, New York, United States|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings||Daejeon, South Korea, Taejon-jikhalsi|
|Ikemori Venture Support||Japan, Tokyo|
|Jimo Futian Agricultural Machinery||China, Jimo, Shandong|
|Kip||New York, New York, United States|
|Kxter Fund One||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Mariner Partners||Canada, New Brunswick, Saint John|
|Portage Venture Partners||Minnesota, Northfield, United States|
|RAPZO CAPITAL||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|re.Mind Capital||Central Region, Malta, NA - Malta|
|Schwan's Shared Services,LLC||Marshall, Minnesota, United States|
|Seedling Enterprises||Massachusetts, Newton, United States|
|Shenzhen Sino Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The Andan Foundation||Obwalden, Sarnen, Switzerland|
|Vestel Ventures||Istanbul, Sisli, Turkey|
|$2M||28 Apr 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$100M||15 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|01 Jan 2022||-|
|$1M||08 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|$900K||20 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Jan 2020||-|
|$3M||24 Sep 2019||California, United States|
|$1M||19 Sep 2019||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.