The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Phiar Technologies, Inc., Apprentice.io, VRChat. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Digital Media, Wearables. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the GFR Fund, startups are often financed by Sterling.VC, Rothenberg Ventures, Rosecliff Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, The Venture Reality Fund, Quest Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Quest Venture Partners, Peak State Ventures, M13.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Play Ventures||Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|WisdomTree||United States, New York|
|The Seed Fund||United States, Greenwich|
|GB-VI Growth Fund Investment Limited Partnership||-|
|Hai Quan Fund||China, Beijing|
|Chinalin Securities||China, Guangdong|
|TechnoPlus Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Japan BCG Laboratory||Japan, Tokyo|
|Clarkston-Potomac||United States, Durham|
|Ai You||China, Beijing|
|FirsTrust China||China, Shanghai|
|Top Fortune Ventures||-|
|BHMS Invests||United States, New York|
|Owens Corning||United States, Toledo|
|First Swedish National Pension Fund||Sweden, Stockholm|
|$80M||28 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||03 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$6M||27 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$1M||20 Apr 2021||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|$2M||09 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$7M||28 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||01 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||20 Aug 2020||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|20 Mar 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Simplified is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of marketing-focused design software.
– Company raised $2.2m in funding.
– Backers included Craft Ventures, Form Capital, GFR Fund, Superhuman’s Rahul Vohra and Todd Goldberg, Manik Gupta, Pelican Ventures’ Ajay Yadav, 8Bit Capital, Early Grey Capital, MyAsia VC and others.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.