The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Norwalk.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The typical startup value when the investment from GE Equity is 10-50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this GE Equity works on 17 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the GE Equity, startups are often financed by VantagePoint Capital Partners, The Carlyle Group, TechHarvest Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, Intel Capital, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GE Capital, JPMorgan Partners (JPMP), Versant Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OutlookSoft, Univa, BarterTrust.com. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, Finance. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|21M||15 Feb 2002||United States, Plano|
|6M||14 Oct 2002||United States, Austin|
|43M||14 Feb 2000||France, Paris|
|20M||19 Apr 2002||United States, Dallas|
|20M||16 Nov 2000||United States, Atlanta|
|25M||14 Oct 1999||United States, Seattle|
|26 Jul 2006||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|16M||09 Aug 1999||United States, Austin|
|08 Feb 2000|
|20M||23 May 2000||Israel, Herzliya|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.