In 1932 was created GE Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in Canada. GE Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the Ottawa.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2003. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This GE Capital works on 22 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from GE Capital is 100-500 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the GE Capital, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Intel Capital, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Pappas Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OrbiMed, Walden International, Prolog Ventures.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, E-Commerce. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NetScreen Technologies, View, CardioDx
|26M||02 Jul 2014||United States, Salt Lake City|
|9M||07 Aug 2004||Panama, San Francisco|
|20M||13 Apr 2002||United States, Carlsbad|
|42M||29 Apr 2000||United States, Los Angeles|
|176M||10 May 2011||United States, Jersey City|
|20M||29 Jun 2000|
|25M||09 May 2000||United States, Littleton|
|23M||28 Feb 2009||Israel, Herzliya|
|5M||25 Apr 2005||United States, Stamford|
|36M||24 Jan 2001||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.