Fusion Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Fusion Fund performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Fusion Fund is 10-50 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stratifyd, GrubMarket, Mojo Vision. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Mobile.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Fusion Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Great Oaks Venture Capital, TSVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Wei Guo, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, GGV Capital, Great Oaks Venture Capital.
The current fund was established by Lu Zhang. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aslanoba Capital||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Cerebro Labs||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
|China Renaissance||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Clean Energy Ventures (CEV)||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Coughdrop Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Emerald Partners||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|EnerNOC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ethereum Foundation||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|Flexstone Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Franciscan Sisters of Mary||Bridgeton, Missouri, United States|
|Grocery Accelerator||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Korea Omega Investment||-|
|MAPE Advisory Group||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|RBC Dominion Securities||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Roynat Equity Partners||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Spinnaker||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|The Gramercy Fund||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Zhuhai Hecheng Zhiyi Ziben Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$4M||22 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||25 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||10 Aug 2021||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|$20M||15 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$18M||13 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||25 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||-|
|$51M||17 Nov 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$7M||31 Oct 2020||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Loft Labs is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a solution which enables platform teams in large enterprises to give engineers self-service access to Kubernetes.
– The company raised $4.6m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Fusion Fund, with participation from RTP Seed, Emergent Ventures, Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, as well as angel investor and Puppet CTO Abby Kearns, who recently joined the company’s advisory board.
– Bodo.ai is a San Francisco CA-based extreme-performance parallel compute platform for data workloads.
– Company raised $14M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Dell Technologies Capital, with participation from Uncorrelated Ventures, Fusion Fund and Candou Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth, expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.