In 2015 was created Fort Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Fort Worth. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Fort Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Fort Ventures, startups are often financed by Portland Seed Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, The R-Group, LLC, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SV Angel, Y Combinator, QueensBridge Venture Partners.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Triplebyte, Thunkable, Gravitational. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Artistic Ventures||Pakistan, Karachi|
|eHealth Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Rongding Touzi||China, Leping|
|ORIX Group||Japan, Chiyoda|
|InnoValley China||China, Tianhe|
|BrainPOP||United States, New York|
|Alps Investing Holdings LLC||-|
|China Investment Fund||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Tiger Fund||China, Beijing|
|Tavistock Group||United States, Windermere|
|Mitsubishi Motors||Japan, Tokyo|
|Quinsam Capital||Canada, Toronto|
|Health Enterprise Partners||United States, New York|
|KiwiTech||United States, Washington|
|$3M||18 Nov 2020||United States, Seattle|
|$1M||02 Dec 2019||United States, Austin|
|$68M||09 Jul 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$8M||13 Jun 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$7M||02 Apr 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Apr 2019||United States, New York|
|07 Feb 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|22 Jan 2019||United States, Seattle|
|$250K||17 Dec 2018||United States, Fort Worth|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.