This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Israel, Tel Aviv
FinTLV Ventures was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Tel Aviv. The fund is located in Israel, Asia.
The fund was established by Gil Arazi, Gilbert Ohana. We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. At the time of investment by FinTLV Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 100-500 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides FinTLV Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by RPM Ventures, Plug and Play, Fifth Wall and 2 more VCs. The fund often co-invests with MS&AD Ventures, State of Mind Ventures, RPM Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Carbyne. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Israel. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Financial Services, InsurTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: fintlv.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.11 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.