In 2018 was created FinTLV Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the FinTLV Ventures, startups are often financed by RPM Ventures, Plug and Play, Fifth Wall. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MS&AD Ventures, State of Mind Ventures, RPM Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, InsurTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carbyne.
The current fund was established by Gil Arazi, Gilbert Ohana. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from FinTLV Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Oregon Enterprise Blockchain Venture Studio||-|
|Galaxy Digital LP||United States, New York|
|Rothman Institute||United States, Philadelphia|
|LL Funds||United States, Philadelphia|
|Mindful Partners||United States, Mill Valley|
|Shanghai Huaming Intelligent Terminal Equipment||China, Shanghai|
|MD Capital||United States, Baltimore|
|Cognitiv Ventures||Israel, Jerusalem|
|Banque des Territoires||-|
|China Jianteng Sports Industry Fund||-|
|Dovrat & Co.||-|
|Berkshire Capital||United States, New York|
|IHH Healthcare Berhad||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|Swiftarc Ventures||United States, New York|
|Nasser M. AL.Sulmi Sons. LLC||-|
|Gaas Labs||United States, Los Altos Hills|
|Pine Crest Capital||-|
|Cognitiv Ventures||Israel, Jerusalem|
|$20M||19 Jul 2021||Israel, Jerusalem|
|$15M||26 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|$250M||01 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$25M||14 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|$28M||13 Oct 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$207M||06 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|$250M||23 Sep 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|$12M||11 Dec 2019||United States, Hartford|
|$100M||24 Jul 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
– Corvus Insurance secured extensions to its recent Series C funding, led by venture capital firms FinTLV and Aquiline Technology Growth (ATG).
– The latest investments will add to Corvus’s three rounds of venture capital previously announced — including its $100M Series C funding — bringing Corvus’s overall funding to $162M.
– Corvus’s broker-focused approach uses AI and machine learning to analyze unique and proprietary sets of data to better predict and prevent loss.
– This novel approach helps policyholders, brokers, underwriters, and reinsurers incorporate data science into the dynamic commercial insurance marketplace.
– Next Insurance, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, raised $250m in funding.
– The round was led by FinTLV Ventures and Battery Ventures with participation from CapitalG, Group 11, Zeev Ventures, Founders Circle and G Squared.
– FinTLV Ventures founder and managing partner Gil Arazi and Battery Ventures general partner Michael Brown will join as board observers.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.