RPM Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Ann Arbor. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Social Finance (SoFi), Hippo Insurance, ShareThis. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Automotive, Financial Services. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from RPM Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This RPM Ventures works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the RPM Ventures, startups are often financed by Intercept Ventures, Inspiration Ventures, DCM Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Frontier Venture Capital, Illinois Ventures, DCM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Frontier Venture Capital, Comcast Ventures, West Capital Advisors.
|ABLE & PARTNERS||Japan, Tokyo|
|Alps Investing Holdings LLC||-|
|AMP New Ventures||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|AsiaTech Management||California, Cupertino, United States|
|eHealth Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Fort Ventures||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Health Enterprise Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Jinyin Zhongxin Touzi||China, Guangdong Province, Luohu District|
|KiwiTech||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Mitsubishi Motors||Japan, Tokyo|
|NewRoad Capital Partners||Arkansas, Rogers, United States|
|ORIX Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Thundersoft||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tiger Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|TMCx Accelerator||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Wenxuan Equity Investment Fund||-|
|Yasuda Logistics||Japan, Minato|
|Yonghua Capital||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|$50M||26 Oct 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$200M||20 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||05 Feb 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|21 Jan 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$150M||21 Jul 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$8M||20 Mar 2020||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$103M||05 Dec 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||25 Sep 2019||California, United States|
|$10M||17 Sep 2019||California, United States|
– Figure Technologies, Inc. (Figure™) announced it is closing a $200 million Series D funding round at a $3.2 billion valuation.
– The round was led by 10T Holdings and Morgan Creek Digital and joined by new and existing investors including DCM, Digital Currency Group, HCM Capital, Ribbit Capital, RPM Ventures, the partners at DST Global and others.
– The company also announced that Sachin Jaitly, General Partner at Morgan Creek, and Stan Mironshik, Partner and Co-Founder of 10T, will join the board.
– Figure is using Provenance, a public, open source, permissionless, decentralized blockchain, for its digital asset marketplaces including home lending, capital table management, fund management and administration, banking and payments.
– Coterie Closes $11.5M in Series A-1 Financing
– The round was led by Intact Ventures with participation from Alpha Edison, Lackawanna Insurance Group, a subsidiary of Group1001, and previous investors, RPM Ventures, Allos Ventures, and several others.
– Coterie integrates insurance into platforms and processes that businesses already use.
– Since raising its Series A, the company has continued to team up with key platforms such as Intuit Quickbooks and Thryv to deliver business insurance through the tools and services that small business owners are already using.
– In addition, Coterie recently announced it had launched solutions to help independent agents and brokers more seamlessly sell and service small business insurance.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.