In 2016 was created Experian Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. Experian Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Experian Ventures, startups are often financed by Ribbit Capital, Mosaic Ventures, DN Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Santander InnoVentures, Ribbit Capital, Mosaic Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Experian, Victor Koch, Santander InnoVentures.
This organization was formed by Alex Marquez. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Experian Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Experian Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Finicity, Canopy, Nav Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Credit.
|4M||08 May 2017||United States, Los Angeles|
|10M||23 Jul 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|2M||11 Mar 2020||India, Chennai|
|28 Apr 2018||United States, San Jose|
|70M||24 Feb 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
|11M||04 Feb 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|30M||17 Oct 2017||India, Chennai|
|4M||26 Sep 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|20 May 2015||United States, Chicago|
|44M||11 Feb 2019||United States, Draper|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.