S.R.I.W. is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1979. The venture was found in Europe in Belgium. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Liu00e8ge.
The overall number of key employees were 7.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the S.R.I.W., startups are often financed by SFPI-FPIM, Vesalius Biocapital Partners, Sambrinvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vesalius Biocapital Partners, Sambrinvest, Capricorn Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SFPI-FPIM, Sambrinvest, Vesalius Biocapital Partners.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This S.R.I.W. works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Belgium. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Minoryx Therapeutics, iSTAR Medical, Miracor Medical.
Funds with similar focus
|$47M||16 Feb 2022||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$53M||24 Dec 2021||Liege, Liège, Belgium|
|$13M||06 Dec 2021||France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
|$12M||15 Sep 2021||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$1M||07 Jul 2021||Nivelles, Brabant Wallon, Belgium|
|$25M||17 Feb 2021||Liège, Liège, Belgium|
|$23M||17 Dec 2020||Charleroi, Hainaut, Belgium|
|$7M||28 Sep 2020||Belgium, Limburg, Belgium|
|$28M||02 Sep 2020||Belgium, Liège, Belgium|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.