Limburgse Reconversie Maatschappij appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The company was established in Europe in Belgium. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hasselt.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Limburgse Reconversie Maatschappij, startups are often financed by Vesalius Biocapital Partners, Sebastien de Halleux, Peter Hinssen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vesalius Biocapital Partners, Gemma Frisius Fund, PMV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by PMV, Vesalius Biocapital Partners, Split Rock Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. This Limburgse Reconversie Maatschappij works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Limburgse Reconversie Maatschappij is 5-10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Belgium. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Promethera Biosciences, Blue Foot Membranes, Soulco. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||17 Jan 2023||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$10M||27 Oct 2022||Belgium, Limburg, Belgium|
|$1M||18 Aug 2022||Genk, Limburg, Belgium|
|$6M||07 Jan 2022||Antwerpen, Antwerp, Belgium|
|$1M||22 Jun 2021||Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium|
|$4M||12 May 2021||Belgium, Limburg, Belgium|
|$2M||23 Mar 2021||Belgium, Liège, Belgium|
|$10M||30 Dec 2020||Belgium, Liège, Belgium|
|$4M||25 Nov 2020||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.