Driehaus Capital Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 1982. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
This Driehaus Capital Management works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Orchard Therapeutics, Pulmonx, Alloptic. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9 partakers. Despite the Driehaus Capital Management, startups are often financed by The Column Group, Remeditex Ventures, Montreux Equity Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perceptive Advisors, ArrowMark Partners, RTW Investments LLC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GMG Capital Partners, Athenian Venture Partners, Robb Kunz.
Funds with similar focus
|360 Jinrong||China, Shanghai|
|CBS Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Commercial Street Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Deppon Logistics||China, Shanghai|
|Deutsche Bahn||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|EM-MEDIA||England, Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|First Image! Ventures||-|
|Forming Circles Global||-|
|Good Company||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|HCL Technologies||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Malik Radix Healthcare||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|MTS Ventures||Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences(NCATS)||-|
|signals Venture Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Techno Pacific Assets||-|
|Yongmao Yuanke Gong Mao||-|
|Zubi Labs||Spain, Valencia, Valencian Community|
|$130M||08 Jul 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||08 Feb 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$190M||10 Jan 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$60M||24 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$88M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$135M||11 May 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$200M||05 May 2021||Fort Myers, Florida, United States|
|$100M||15 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$75M||12 Apr 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
– DiCE Molecules, a biopharmaceutical company leveraging its proprietary DNA-encoded library platform to discover and develop next-generation therapeutics in immunology and other therapeutic areas, announced the completion of its $60 million Series C-1 financing.
– The financing was led by RA Capital Management and Sands Capital, with participation from new investors Janus Henderson Investors, Deep Track Capital and Logos Capital.
– Existing investors Northpond Ventures, Eventide Asset Management, Driehaus Capital Management, Soleus Capital, New Leaf Venture Partners, Osage University Partners and Asymmetry Capital Management also participated in the round.
– With the closing of this Series C-1 financing round, the Company has raised approximately $200 million to date.
– Nuvalent is a biotechnology company creating precisely targeted therapies for clinically proven kinase targets in cancer.
– The company raised $135m in Series B funding.
– Bain Capital Life Sciences led the round and was joined by Deerfield Management, Fidelity Management and Research Company LLC, Wellington Management Company, Viking Global Investors, Janus Henderson Investors, Avoro Capital Advisors, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners, Fairmount Funds Management LLC, Driehaus Capital Management LLC, and Logos Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.