ArrowMark Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Denver.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moderna Therapeutics, Twilio, Orchard Therapeutics. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SMS, Medical. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this ArrowMark Partners performs on 6 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from ArrowMark Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the ArrowMark Partners, startups are often financed by F-Prime Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Pfizer Venture Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perceptive Advisors, RA Capital Management, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Durst Organization Inc., Elysium Capital Management, Stratim Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$63M||23 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$65M||14 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$57M||17 Feb 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||27 Jan 2022||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$75M||19 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||08 Nov 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$250M||20 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$775M||17 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$88M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– SmartLabs, a Boston-based Laboratory-as-a-Service (LaaS) leader, announced the raise of a $250m Series B financing.
– The funding round was led by ArrowMark Partners. New investment partners include Winslow Capital Management and Onex Falcon, joined by existing investors Conversion Venture Capital (CVC2) and Breed’s Hill Capital.
– The funding will fuel the company’s accelerated growth, with a plan to scale operations to 2m sq ft within five years.
– In addition, SmartLabs announced the launch of the fourth version of its proprietary laboratory operations system (SmartLabs OS) which was first pioneered and introduced in 2016.
– Tvardi Therapeutics, Inc. from Houston, Texas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of STAT3 inhibitors.
– The company closed a $74m Series B funding.
– The round was led by new investors Slate Path Capital, Palkon Capital, ArrowMark Partners, and 683 Capital with participation from existing investors including Sporos Bioventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at advancing its product candidates through multiple clinical data readouts in mid-stage trials for cancer and fibrosis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.