In 1994 was created North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Wellesley.
This organization was formed by Bill Geary, Doug Kingsley, Ed Anderson, Mike Pehl, Richard D'Amore. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2013.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Starent Networks, Demandware, Broadband Access Systems
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, startups are often financed by CRV, New Enterprise Associates, Battery Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Borealis Ventures, ABS Ventures, Matrix Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Flybridge Capital Partners, Atlas Venture.
|25M||05 Apr 2004|
|15M||12 Feb 2016||United States, Watertown|
|9M||01 Jun 2002||United States, Billerica|
|8M||13 May 2014||United States, Watertown|
|8M||26 Aug 2003||United States, Marlborough|
|10M||01 Dec 2000|
Broadband Access Systems
|44M||31 Jan 2000|
|7M||01 Jan 2005||United States, Andover|
|1M||01 Jul 2013||United States, Watertown|
|8M||11 Jan 2007||United States, Marlborough|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.