In 2015 was created DTCP, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Hamburg. The venture was found in Europe in Germany.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the DTCP, startups are often financed by Deutsche Telekom Strategic Investments, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, Qumra Capital, Two Sigma Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Telstra Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, Sigma Prime Ventures.
This organization was formed by Vicente Vento.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. When the investment is from DTCP the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this DTCP works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aryaka Networks, BlueJeans Network, Paxata For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Mobile.
Funds with similar focus
|$110M||07 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$120M||23 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$152M||17 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$200M||15 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||01 Jun 2021||Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|20 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||11 Mar 2021||New York, United States|
|$270M||09 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$32M||09 Nov 2020||Texas, United States|
– Aircall, a NYC-based cloud-based voice platform for companies across the globe to manage customer support and sales calls, raised $120m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by the Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs Asset Management, and joined by most current investors (DTCP, eFounders, Draper Esprit, Adams Street Partners, NextWorld Capital, Gaia Capital Partners).
– The new investment will be used to enrich its app ecosystem, specifically with new integrations covering all use cases, from e-commerce to financial services, Sales, Support, etc.
– Iterable, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a martech platform focusing on the development and optimization of cross-channel experiences, raised $200m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by new investors Silver Lake, Adams Street Partners, Glynn Capital, and DTCP and existing investors CRV, Viking Global Investors, Blue Cloud Ventures, and Capital Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to continue to develop the platform and expand its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.