In 2016 was created Deep Space Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dallas. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Deep Space Ventures performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Deep Space Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Stephen Hays.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Deep Space Ventures, startups are often financed by Amplify.LA, Tech Wildcatters, Deep Fork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Capital Factory, Mark Cuban, Tech Wildcatters. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sterling.VC, Mark Cuban, M Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Eventador.io, FanAI, PediaQ Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Gaming. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Vulcan Capital||United States, Seattle|
|North First Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Pix Vine Capital||Russia, Moscow|
|GoldPoint Partners||United States, New York|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries||Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|National Geographic Ventures||United States, Washington|
|Nazmark||United States, Houston|
|National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)||United States, Bethesda|
|Xiaoshan International Venture Capital Development||China, Hangzhou|
|IC Ventures||Uruguay, Montevideo|
|ISEP Business Angels||France, Paris|
|Shenzhen Chenglan Zichan||China, Shenzhen|
|Audax Private Equity||United States, Boston|
|Marvel Venture Partners||United States, Austin|
|CA Capital||United States, Sacramento|
|Capital Access Holdings - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|$2M||11 Jun 2018||United States, Austin|
|20 Apr 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|$2M||22 Feb 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||20 Dec 2017||United States, Dallas|
|11 Dec 2017||United States, Dallas|
|10 Nov 2017||United States, Dallas|
|17 Oct 2017||United States, Austin|
|$1M||24 Jul 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||05 Jul 2017||United States, Atlanta|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.