In 1887 was created National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Bethesda.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BlueWillow Biologics, Nirvana Science, Inc., Rutgers Universityu2013New Brunswick Besides, a startup needs to be aged more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Medical. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, startups are often financed by Venture Investors, VentureSouth, Perseus. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are National Institutes of Health, US Department of Energy, National Science Foundation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by University of Michigan MINTS fund, Small Business Innovation Research, North Coast Technology Investors.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 72 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
Case Western Reserve University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$3M||30 Nov 2022||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
The Baruch S. Blumberg Institute
|$5M||21 Nov 2022||Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States|
Duke Human Vaccine Institute
|$25M||11 Oct 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$3M||12 Sep 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||25 Aug 2022||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research
|$6M||22 Aug 2022||Rockville, Maryland, United States|
|$300K||10 Aug 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
7 Hills Pharma
|$3M||01 Aug 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$2M||01 Jul 2022||Illinois, United States|
– Phase Genomics, Inc. announced the receipt of a $1.7MM grant from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
– This funding will fuel the commercialization of a first-in-class solution for the discovery of DNA viruses, employing a novel reagent kit and robust software platform that leverages Phase Genomics’ proprietary Hi-C technology.
Phase Genomics is also funded by revenue from sales of its proximity ligation (Hi-C) kits, scientific services, and computational analysis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.