Elephant & Castle Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Germany, Europe. The the headquarters of this VC is in Frankfurt.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Germany. CareerFoundry is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Analytics, EdTech. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund typically invests alone. Besides Elephant & Castle Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Stefan Glänzer, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Sebastian Pollok. The investors in the following rounds are usually TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Speedinvest, Maciej Artur Noga.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 80 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.