Dreamers VC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Dreamers VC, startups are often financed by Canaan Partners, ZhenFund, Sway Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stanford University, Will Smith, Union Square Ventures.
This organization was formed by Keisuke Honda, Will Smith.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Dreamers VC is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sandbox VR, Bolt, GRO Biosciences, Inc. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Fraud Detection, Therapeutics.
Funds with similar focus
Better & Better
|$4M||22 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Arc Boat Company
|$30M||23 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||18 Nov 2021||Manhattan Beach, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||30 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$48M||26 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$165M||27 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||11 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Printify is a Riga, Latvia-based print on demand company.
– The company raised $45M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Index Ventures with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat and Dreamers VC.
– The new investment will be used to further expand the company’s marketplace globally.
– Workstream, a San Francisco, CA-based hiring platform and mobile app that streamlines the sourcing and onboarding of hourly workers, raised $48m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by BOND and Coatue, with reinvestment from Founders Fund, and Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom; Tony Xu, CEO of DoorDash; Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics; Frederic Kerrest, COO of Okta; Basis Set Ventures; CRV; Peterson Ventures; GGV Capital; Jay-Z’s RocNation; Will Smith’s Dreamers VC and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to double the size of its team with numerous hires across sales, marketing and engineering, and continue to invest in growth and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.