In 2012 was created Conversion Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Improbable, Even Financial, FiscalNote. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Financial Services. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Conversion Capital, startups are often financed by Rose Tech Ventures, Maveron, Madrona Venture Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Maveron, Madrona Venture Group, Thomvest Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mohr Davidow Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Neu Venture Capital.
This organization was formed by Christian Lawless. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Conversion Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Conversion Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|01Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Akana by Perforce||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Aliaxis Ventures||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Aramex Ventures||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Chasing Value Asset Management||-|
|CPP Investments||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Groupe Roski||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Grovest||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Mantella Venture Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Polar Communications||North Dakota, Park River, United States|
|Quasar Builders||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|Sanmei Touzi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|SWFI||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Syncona Partners LLP||England, London, United Kingdom|
|WeilaiGongchang||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zhejiang Culture Industry Growth Fund||-|
|$17M||21 Apr 2022||-|
|$25M||16 Mar 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$30M||27 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
Amplify Life Insurance
|$12M||18 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||08 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||20 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|03 May 2021||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$15M||25 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||01 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Boost completed a $20m Series B financing round to fuel growth of its platform, new product development and partner marketing.
– The round was led by RRE Ventures and included new investors Fin VC, Gaingels, Hack VC and a global publicly traded reinsurance company along with existing investors Greycroft, Coatue, and Conversion Capital.
– Boost’s funding since inception totals $37m.
– Boost is the leading B2B digital insurance platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.