Commonwealth Seed Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1956. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Frankfort.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Commonwealth Seed Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. This Commonwealth Seed Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The high activity for fund was in 2005. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Commonwealth Seed Capital, startups are often financed by Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation (KSTC), Eight Roads Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation (KSTC), Bluegrass Angels, Yearling Fund II. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tate & Lyle Ventures, Techstars, Tech Coast Angels.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TNG Pharmaceuticals, SentryHealth, Allylix Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Agriculture. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|ABCI Investment Management||-|
|Alpha Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Aristagora VC||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|BDC ICE Fund (Cleantech)||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|BlueStream Ventures||Minnesota, Stillwater, United States|
|French sovereign investment bank||-|
|Geocapital Partners||Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States|
|Highview financial group||Canada, Oakville, Ontario|
|Huatailai Investment||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Keppel Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Mountain Alliance||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Pivotal Alpha Limited||-|
|Qiushi Venture Capital||China, Guizhou, Liaoning|
|Standard Chartered Private Equity||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Vayner/RSE||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||15 Jul 2022||Prospect, Kentucky, United States|
|$5M||18 Aug 2020||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$500K||01 Jul 2017||Lexington, Kentucky, United States|
|$4M||09 Dec 2015||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$4M||06 Feb 2014||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$18M||30 Mar 2009||New Jersey, United States|
|$860K||16 Jul 2007||Lexington, Kentucky, United States|
|$39M||15 Aug 2006||New Jersey, United States|
|$1M||30 Aug 2005||San Diego, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.