In 1960 was created Common Fund, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Wilton.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Monetate, Gigya, Kaltura. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Video Editing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 52.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Common Fund the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. This Common Fund works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Common Fund, startups are often financed by DAG Ventures, Advance Publications, Inc., Northgate Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DAG Ventures, Northgate Capital, Mohr Davidow Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goldman Sachs, Northgate Capital, Mohr Davidow Ventures.
|100M||16 Apr 2020||United States, New York|
|8M||05 Dec 2013||United States, Conshohocken|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.