DNS Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the DNS Capital, startups are often financed by PowerPlant Ventures, Obvious Ventures, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GreatPoint Ventures, Cleveland Avenue, Tao Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cleveland Avenue, Tyson Foods, Sebastian Picardo.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight STX Entertainment, Beyond Meat, Aquion Energy. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Education. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from DNS Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this DNS Capital works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The fund was created by Gigi Pritzker, Michael Pucker. The overall number of key employees were 6.
|$120M||27 Oct 2021||Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States|
|$45M||30 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||27 Jul 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$60M||21 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||11 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$105M||24 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||03 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||14 Oct 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$15M||16 Jul 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– IMIDomics has announced the completion of a $16.5m Series A financing round.
– The round was led by DNS Capital with additional investment from Bristol Myers Squibb, The Pritzker Organization, Tao Capital and others.
– IMIDomics was founded in 2015, following a decade of incubation within Vall d’Hebron Hospital in Barcelona, during which the IMID-Biobank was built.
– The company relocated to the United States in 2021.
– IMIDomics’ Precision Discovery Platform combines and analyzes clinical, epidemiologic, and biomolecular data to uncover new insights about IMIDs including lupus, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and ulcerative colitis.
– RapidAPI announced that it has raised $60m in its Series C funding round.
– The financing was led by Green Bay Ventures and includes new investor, Stripes. Existing investors include Andreessen Horowitz, DNS Capital, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund), Viola Growth, and Grove Ventures.
– The investment comes on the heels of a high-growth year for RapidAPI amidst a pandemic that drove a record number of developers and companies to the RapidAPI platform to advance their digital initiatives and accelerate the delivery of their software and services to the market.
– RapidAPI is a next-generation API platform that enables developers and enterprises to find, connect to, and manage thousands of APIs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.