In 1935 was created Tyson Foods, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Springdale. The company was established in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Tyson Foods performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Tyson Foods is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Beyond Meat, Tovala.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Tyson Foods, startups are often financed by New Crop Capital, SOSV, Origin Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PowerPlant Ventures, DNS Capital, Cleveland Avenue. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DNS Capital, Cleveland Avenue, PowerPlant Ventures.
|Emford Equity Partners||-|
|Facebook Accelerator: Commerce||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Guilin Dongfang Shidai Touzi||China, Guangxi, Lingui|
|Houqian Touzi||Baoshan, China, Shanghai|
|Krupy Capital||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Leawood Venture Capital||Kansas, Leawood, United States|
|Mayflower||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Tarsadia Investments||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|The Advisory Board Company||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Yueda Group||China, Jiangsu, Yancheng|
|$400M||21 Apr 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|10 Feb 2021||Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Future Meat Technologies
|$26M||01 Feb 2021||Jerusalem District|
|$161M||22 Jan 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|06 Feb 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$17M||29 Jan 2018||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.