Cito Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Miami. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Cito Ventures, startups are often financed by Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners, SOSV, YouWeb. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Winklevoss capital, 500 Startups, YouWeb. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sinovation Ventures, YouWeb, William Guttman.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OrthoSensor, Twist Home, Got It. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Skill Assessment, Wearables. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aristotle Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Atain||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Beijing Asia Pacific East Communication Network||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Driventure||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Frontline||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Guangzhou Zhangsu Investment Consulting Co., Ltd||China, Guangdong, Panyu|
|HLVP||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|Holton Capital Group||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Hongli Chuangtou||China, Linyi, Shandong|
|Hubei Forbon Technology||-|
|Jiaxing Jince Yunji Investment Partnership||-|
|Rider Global||Cyprus, Limassol, Limassol|
|Riverside Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sinofaith intellectual Property||China, Shanghai|
|Smith & Nephew||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Spring||California, San Francisco, United States|
|TenEleven Ventures||Burlingame, California, United States|
|TMG Capital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Xiaozhan Jiaoyu||China, Shanghai|
|$194M||20 May 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||27 Jul 2017||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$20M||19 Jul 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$21M||01 Mar 2017||Florida, United States|
|01 Feb 2017||New York, New York, United States|
Got It AI
|$9M||28 Apr 2016||California, United States|
|$1M||13 Jul 2015||Hollywood, Florida, United States|
|$19M||23 Mar 2015||Florida, United States|
Got It AI
|$2M||07 Oct 2014||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.