Lightspeed China Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Shanghai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The current fund was established by Herry Han, James Mi, Ron Cao. The overall number of key employees were 30.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Lightspeed China Partners, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, IDG Capital, GSR Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IDG Capital, ZhenFund, GSR Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qiming Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, IDG Capital.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Lightspeed China Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Lightspeed China Partners works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Apps, Financial Services. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pinduoduo, Tujia, FangDD.com. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|21 Nov 2022||Jiading District, China|
Jade Bird Display
|10 Aug 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|13 Jul 2022||-|
|$35M||09 Jun 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$92M||18 May 2022||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$70M||18 Apr 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$150M||06 Apr 2022||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$75M||05 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Nyquist Data Inc.
|$6M||23 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Laiye Raises $50M in Series C+ Funding.
– The round was co-led by the Ping An Global Voyager Fund and Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Industry Equity Investment Fund with participation from Lightspeed China Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China and Wu Capital.
– The company intends to expand globally and develop products, enhance its RPA offering with native AI capability, compatibility with more operating systems like Linux and Android, deploy on all major cloud platforms, and recruit top talent.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.