The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore. The company was established in Asia in Singapore.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the BlueRed Partners, startups are often financed by Foodlab Capital, Pitango Venture Capital, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Su00fcdzucker AG, Singha Ventures, La Maison ITF.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DouxMatok Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Agriculture, Food and Beverage. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|FS Ventures Holding||United States, Miami|
|Vedanta Capital||United States, New York|
|Belfius Bank||Belgium, Saint-josse-ten-noode|
|Ivernet Holding SAPI de CV||-|
|Everest Ventures||South Africa, Johannesburg|
|Shanlin Financial||China, Shanghai|
|Publicis Sapient||United States, Boston|
|$40M||11 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|$107M||10 Mar 2021||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$18M||29 Jun 2020||New York United States|
|$10M||01 Apr 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$22M||19 Jun 2019||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
– Panorays, a provider of security risk management software, announced that it closed a $42m series B funding round led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Aleph and Oak HC/FT, as well as new investors BlueRed Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Moneta VC.
– The company says that it plans to spend the capital on product R&D and hiring as it looks to expand the size of its platform.
– Investments in cyber risk mitigation technologies continue to grow as cyberattacks proliferate during the pandemic. In 2020, the average business cost of a cyberattack was $3.86m, and it took over 200 days to detect the breach.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner projects that worldwide spending on information security and risk management technology and services is forecast to climb 12.4% to reach $150.4bn in 2021.
– Cynet is a Boston, MA-based provider of an autonomous XDR platform.
– Company closed a $40m Series C funding.
– The round was led by Greenfield Partners with participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners, Vintage Investment Partners, BlueRed Partners and Deutsche Telekom.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach in the North American and European markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.